73/68 dart sport.

-

64mopar

Reaction score
My brother bought a 73 dart sport for a good price.
He decided to join his favorite year with it.
From this;

20210210_201619144.jpg

Last edited:
That would be perfect if it were a 67 front end!

Looks awsom!

To be honest, I liked it better the way it was originally.
The hood scoops especially turn me off, they just look out of place IMHO.
As a matter of fact, I do like the beaked noses on these cars better in case anyone was wondering........
It's a nice car though to drive and enjoy, my taste isn't everyone else's taste.
I hope he drives the hell out of it and enjoys it, we need more of these cars on the road than sitting in fields or garages!

That front bumper on the 73 was always ugly even with the bumper guards removed.

I like it he did a great job! IMHO I would loose the scoops tho. Those are for 70-72 and just don't look right with the 68 front end. But that's just me. I am really digging the 68 dart sport look tho!!

The proper way to eliminate picnic bench bumper is to just move it back using the older brackets. I think the beak on the car looks pretty cool if the Bumper is place where it was original meant to be . The 5 MPH law changed the appearance that was intended . The same with the Duster as The Dart. Check the pics below.
373ae6da1df4947e8855cbd0d6f01e2d.jpg

Don_Carlton8_color.jpg

If you wanted a 68 you should have bought a 68. I personally am not to fond of the appearance.

upload_2021-6-4_17-8-0.jpeg
Imagine what this 69 M Code would look like with that monstrosity hanging from it.

Oh contraire! 67 is the best, 68 second
maybe i should have been more clear

a 69 valiant grille in a 70-72 duster is the best looking A body grille ever

the horizontal slats on the valiant grille perfectly match the tail lights on the duster, and the whole thing looks like complete unit

I have to agree that the duster is a nice looking car but if not for the 67 Dart there never would have been a duster!

BUT WE DIGRESS!:)

-
Back