Not open for further replies.

DionR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: BBP spindles, upper control arms, dust shields and rotors
Shipping from: Spokane, Washington, zip 99001
Price: $250 OBO plus shipping and PayPal fees (if applicable)
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal or Money Order

Complete setup to swap big bolt pattern disk brakes on the front of your car. Everything has been blasted and is ready for paint. Included the spindles with the caliper bracket, upper control arms with ball joints and eccentric bolts, dust shields and 10.875" rotors if you want them.

Rotors do not have bearings, only races, and the caliper brackets are for 10.875" rotors.

Rotors are free so price doesn't drop if you don't want them. They are nearly new, though, if you do.

Parts185.jpg

Parts187.jpg

Parts186.jpg

Parts191.jpg

Parts190.jpg

Want to buy and need to ship to Maryland. How can I contact you about shipping and payment? Have not used this site to buy anything.

Want to buy and need to ship to Maryland. How can I contact you about shipping and payment? Have not used this site to buy anything.

Hey, need to hear back from you. Sent you a PM, but no response.

Can't get you an accurate quote if I don't know if you want the rotors or not and I need to know that you are still interested.

You there?

Last chance. Need to hear before the end of the work day on the west coast.

Ship the stuff in 2-3 USPS large flat rate boxes. Be about $50 for everything plus free boxes from USPS...

They won't be able to go to Canada because of weight restrictions on each box... about 20-25#

DO YOU WANT TO SELL JUST THE a-ARMS ?
For Sale: BBP spindles, upper control arms, dust shields and rotors
Shipping from: Spokane, Washington, zip 99001
Price: $250 OBO plus shipping and PayPal fees (if applicable)
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal or Money Order

Complete setup to swap big bolt pattern disk brakes on the front of your car. Everything has been blasted and is ready for paint. Included the spindles with the caliper bracket, upper control arms with ball joints and eccentric bolts, dust shields and 10.875" rotors if you want them.

Rotors do not have bearings, only races, and the caliper brackets are for 10.875" rotors.

Rotors are free so price doesn't drop if you don't want them. They are nearly new, though, if you do.

Parts185.jpg

Parts187.jpg

Parts186.jpg

Parts191.jpg

Parts190.jpg

Everything here is sold pending payment.

I do have another set of control arms on a car, if you need, but I wont be able to get them off for a week or.

I might be interested if he's not... Largely dependent on price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back