73 and up a body mounts..finally

-

vegasanthony

Reaction score
After about a year of trying to get these
20200425_084250.jpg

Schumaker wont answers email or phone buut i ordered anyway
2 weeks later these arrived

Good! Glad to know they shipped you your part! Alot of reports of them taking money and not sending nothing.

I'm glad you didnt have trouble like others have. Iv always been a big fan of shumacker i hate how they are doing their customers right now.
I totally get it man I've been chasing these since last year you can look at my old post and see how I felt about it. Nice craftsmanship But mancini racing they are on the site but says nothing available. Ehh.
Always buy with a good CC if they dont ship file a complaint..i never use paypal.except on the sleaze bay

Nice!! But why didn't you just get a '73 up V8 K-Frame? Is it because then you would need everything else to go with it, such as suspension and brakes (which would add more cost)? Just wondering, that's all.

Last edited:
Nice!! But why didn't you just get a '73 up K-Frame? Is it because then you would need everything else to go with it, such as suspension and brakes (which would add more cost)? Just wondering, that's all.
Huh?
Obviously you don't understand what this thread is
These actual mounts have been on back order for almost 6-8 months

Last edited:
Huh?
Obviously you don't understand what this thread is
These actual mounts have been on back order for almost 6-8 months

Yeah, I get that they are mounts. I read the description on the image and it appeared that they were '73 and up Slant 6 to V8 conversion mounts. Unless, I read it wrong. It just seemed like it would be easier to start with a V8 KFrame and use off the shelf mounts (of course, that might open up another can of worms).

That's why I was curious. I have a '74 V8 KFrame setting in the shed. I seem to come across them quite often. There's another I was thinking about picking up, but it's kinda far away. I was going to use this KFrame to build a run stand.

I have wanted to run their (Schumaker) '73 and up V8 spool mounts since they make a set for 360's, but they're pricey.

Yeah, I get that they are mounts. I read the description on the image and it appeared that they were '73 and up Slant 6 to V8 conversion mounts. Unless, I read it wrong. It just seemed like it would be easier to start with a V8 KFrame and use off the shelf mounts (of course, that might open up another can of worms).

That's why I was curious. I have a '74 V8 KFrame setting in the shed. I seem to come across them quite often. There's another I was thinking about picking up, but it's kinda far away. I was going to use this KFrame to build a run stand.

I have wanted to run their (Schumaker) '73 and up V8 spool mounts since they make a set for 360's, but they're pricey.

Ahhh ok i understood what you are saying.

-
Back