73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I'd like to see the Kilduff lightning rod shifter in that 68 Dart.

Found it.
050-1024x768.jpg

Geez....maybe HDK Denny should have got a booth space and displayed some of the cool iron that run his suspension. I know a Black Duster that would have gladly made the trip. I'd like to see the Kilduff lightning rod shifter in that 68 Dart.

The plague for the alternates is in the.......

Wonder what a booth at SEMA costs?......I am afraid I would go broke just keeping you guys in booze. I would like to go sometime ........maybe take the Flash someday.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like the Duster finally made it to print in the Mopar Collectors Guide..... I don't have the online subscription to view it so I guess l'll have to wait till I get the good ol' fashion paper copy in the mail.

coverFeb2016.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a 1 month online subscription to check it out. All the corrections I made that they got wrong were never changed !!!! They got my tons of stuff wrong including my wife's name but all your info looks to be correct

Par for the course....just be glad they got YOUR name right.

Their canned excuse is always........the deadline.

Par for the course....just be glad they got YOUR name right.

Their canned excuse is always........the deadline.
To be fair, I was in Mexico for a weeks vacation and put Randy back 10 days before he could get the story. Here ya' go.
001 (1024x768).jpg
002 (768x1024).jpg
003 (1024x768).jpg
004 (1024x768).jpg

nice lay out.....maybe Bro John will have his magazine soon...or even tomorrow and I can read it, up close and personal.

they should have left out the (1973) year....with your sheet metal change, it will confuse some.

nice lay out.....maybe Bro John will have his magazine soon...or even tomorrow and I can read it, up close and personal.

they should have left out the (1973) year....with your sheet metal change, it will confuse some.

I was a little disappointed that there were no good motor pictures, that overhead picture hides all the cool one off parts. I'm patently waiting for my copy too. My Dad said the same thing about the 73' heading.

all in all.......nice job.

anything else new in Magadoreland?

all in all.......nice job.

anything else new in Magadoreland?

Got all four cars torn apart for some changes and upgrades. Dads can't stand the squeaky control arm bushings in the Dart so I'm replacing them. The Cuda' is getting a new transmission so I can enjoy it next year before the big tear down. The Duster's Exhaust from the Mufflers back are getting coated to match the headers and X pipe and dad's new WS6 Trans Am is getting the Motor upgraded.

Last edited:
Ain't it fun......now that the big stuff is over.
no.. I'm kind of bored. I don't like these one to 2 day projects, there's no challenge. I want to tear into the Cuda' but promised that I would wait till next year.

well, it's only 54 days until next year..... LOL
I should have specified by next year I mean a year from when I bought it ...So September looks like a target date. I want to drive the Duster next year through the show season before focusing my attention and money toward the Cuda'.

I could drop off the 68 Dart if your that bored!
Maybe I should have said ...I'm not being challenged and allowed to express my creative ideas with what I'm working on But I did get the transmission in the Cuda today.

-
Back