73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I just thought that I would post some pictures of the Cuda's Emergency brake pedal I just had Rod @ SMS Restoration restore.
I figured since he does "A" body stuff too, someone might be interested that's looking for a correctly restored part. Here are some before and after pictures.
001 (800x510).jpg
002 (800x600).jpg
003 (800x548).jpg
018 (800x600).jpg
020 (800x600).jpg

Wonder what he could do for me?.....you know , knock off the years of abuse, new rivets, .....make me look brand new again.

Wonder what he could do for me?.....you know , knock off the years of abuse, new rivets, .....make me look brand new again.
Rod at SMS Restoration says that part of the restoration process is replacing the factory rivets with ones that are oversized.....That might make the wife happy !!!!!

and the hits just keep comin'...............THAT was good one!!!

Rod at SMS Restoration says that part of the restoration process is replacing the factory rivets with ones that are oversized.....That might make the wife happy !!!!!
I was gonna say they might give him a better "push rod" but yours just might be better! Lol

I know some of you have followed the majority of this build over the years and are familiar with most of the modifications. But for those that aren't Mopar Connection online magazine just featured the Duster and did a awesome job of accurately getting all the details correct. Here is a link to the feature article.
Mr. Sinister: Ross Gordon’s Custom 1973 Plymouth Duster

Yep, seen most all of that before but when you wrap in a pretty package all in one place, it makes for quite an impressive write up!
Congrats on the notoriety, you and the car deserve it!!

Thanks guys.....I had some really good pictures that Tim Costello from MCG released to me but Cody at Mopar Connection couldn't use them.

Denny....It's nice to they got your name and info correct.

Thanks guys.....I had some really good pictures that Tim Costello from MCG released to me but Cody at Mopar Connection couldn't use them.

Denny....It's nice to they got your name and info correct.

I thought it was great! congratulations are in order!

Have you taken a video comparison of the exhaust cutouts closed and open? Really interested to hear how that placement of the cutouts sound.

Have you taken a video comparison of the exhaust cutouts closed and open? Really interested to hear how that placement of the cutouts sound.

I don't have a video of the exhaust ...heck, I don't have any video of the car, just some crappy photo's.
I plan on getting some video's of the car this spring. I do have some witnesses, as mentioned above that were standing around the tent when Mark had the remote control, maybe they can comment on the sound from the outside. From the inside of the cabin the car is actually very quiet, of course there is lots of sound deadening to help that, but there is a huge difference once open. The position on the X pipe is almost a straight shot with hardly any bend. Sorry that's the best I can offer for now.

I don't have a video of the exhaust ...heck, I don't have any video of the car, just some crappy photo's.
I plan on getting some video's of the car this spring. I do have some witnesses, as mentioned above that were standing around the tent when Mark had the remote control, maybe they can comment on the sound from the outside. From the inside of the cabin the car is actually very quiet, of course there is lots of sound deadening to help that, but there is a huge difference once open. The position on the X pipe is almost a straight shot with hardly any bend. Sorry that's the best I can offer for now.

My biggest curiosity is if it sounds like open headers like that. I have mine after the X and it doesn't sound the same as it does with open headers and would like to get that sound out if them.

-
Back