73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Cuda looks fantastic with the painted steel wheels. Love everything about the paint on the body and wheels.

are the fog lights factory?......just doesn't look Mopar hot rod to me for some reason.
Yes, the Road Lamps were a factory option and are correct for this car, they are original Mopar(not re-pops) that I installed 27 years ago and are coded L34 on the broadcast sheet and fender tag.

Cuda looks fantastic with the painted steel wheels. Love everything about the paint on the body and wheels.
Thanks, I've always liked body colored steel wheels on muscle cars... I had them on my Road Runner back in 1998 along with a set of the promo disc's.
Actually my Duster sort of has body colored wheels, well.... they match the accent color
024.PNG

Note to Self......before you go for a suspension shakedown drive make sure you install your hood pins. Luckily its fixable
002.JPG
004.JPG
010.JPG
008.JPG

what a kick in the ballsolees. I bet that NEVER happens a second time.

man...I hate that!

Oh man that sucks!!!! I can only imagine the blue streak that followed! I think I'll be sure n leave the safety catch on my hood then!!

I don't know what to say. This is very painfull.
It's very fixable and repairs have already started it will be ready for the Summit Racing Mopar show next month.....I need to pick up a set of hood hinges since it bent the crap out of the passenger side.

keep me posted / reminded on that Summit show....Maybe HemiMark will join us with the Demon.

That reminds me...I gotta buy some hood pins for the Flash.

FYI..... about a month from now is the annual Mopar car show at Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio I hope there is a great turn out this year because we have some of the best A bodies on the planet planning on showing up this year. Please mark your calendar... this is your chance to see some cool Mopars, some from this site and some that you only get to read about in magazines. And yes, My Duster will be fixed by then.

2017 All Mopar Show
All Mopar Show
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Summit Racing Equipment, Tallmadge, OH

* Open to all Chrysler Corporation vehicles
* Free dash plaque for all entries
* Event coverage by the Handy Randy Show
* Show hours: 9 am to 5 pm

favicon.ico

I would say about 90% of the nicks and dings on my Duster have come from me while sitting in the garage. $h!t happens Ross.

I do not know if it is part of his military training or he gets it from his dad but I like Ross's attitude....

**** happens, fix it (better than it was ), and move on.

There's no sniveling hot roddin'

Bro John is as excited .....reminds me of a gay guy at the hot dog stand.

I thought I'd take a few minutes and post a few pictures of the Barn party....The show ended up having more 'New" muscle than real show cars so I didn't bother taking any pictures there....I don't know why people who have a 2015 Charger/Challenger or Jeep Grand Cherokee think that qualifies as a show car, all it tells me is you have some established credit and can buy a new car......anyway here's a look at all the cool "Vintage" Mopars gathered in the barn for the night.
If your a numbers person that's "3" Gen II Hemi's, a 440, a 383, a Tom Hoover built 360 and a 340 Stroker + an E-Body.

001.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
021.JPG
014.JPG

Last edited:
best part of the weekend.....looks like Dave needs to put another log on the fire.

thanks to your family for a great time.

Last edited:
best part of the weekend.....looks like Dave needs to put another log on the fire.

thanks your family for a great time.
You left before Don decided to load the fire box with several armfuls of logs and brother Weeb couldn't leave it alone and kept moving stuff around with the poker.
Your welcome...I cant believe you guys talked Joe Pappas to bringing the Awesome Wire car and then left him when the car wouldn't start to get it back in the trailer....that's OK my 75 year old Mom stepped up and helped push.

-
Back