73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
You left before Don decided to load the fire box with several armfuls of logs and brother Weeb couldn't leave it alone and kept moving stuff around with the poker.
Your welcome...I cant believe you guys talked Joe Pappas to bringing the Awesome Wire car and then left him when the car wouldn't start to get it back in the trailer....that's OK my 75 year old Mom stepped up and helped push.

yeah...when I got into the truck and asked John to pull around front to help Joe (and say thanks /goodbye ) John said he just got off the phone with Joe and all was good....so he took the short route and off we went.

I guess Joe saw your mom close by and figured he was good. Damn, helping Joe with the Wire Car is my favorite part... she owes me.

Last edited:
yeah...when I got into the truck and asked John to pull around front to help Joe (and say thanks /goodbye ) John said he just got off the phone with Joe and all was good....so he took the short route and off we went.

I guess Joe saw your mom close by and figured he was good. Damn, helping Joe with the Wire Car is my favorite part... she owes me.
Just bustin your balls ....it's all good although I did get a quick lesson on where I could and couldn't push the car from. It's amazing how easy a 1850lb car pushes.

Awesome photos Ross, you guys have an amazing group of cars. I wish I had the patience to build something that nice. I agree on the late model cars, they are cool and everything but they are store bought cars(most of them are) and they seem to collect the trophies at every car show.
Did they split the cars into classes?

I was kicking myself for missing your party, I've been so busy working 60 hrs a week I've lost my mind, I have no idea why I thought your party was 'after' the car show.
Bob Harwell

20150905_194530.jpg

I lost ANOTHER damn campin' chair... but it was worth it!

Drove home on Sunday, my buddy was having a hard time. Lol
If we have the chair, Ill bring it to the Nationals in August.
I think Sunday was rough for most of the campfire crew.

so, you sold the Duster..... sorry you had to let it go, hope you got your price......whatever it was, it was TOOO LOW. as you said, now you can do your 'Cuda.

so, you sold the Duster..... sorry you had to let it go, hope you got your price......whatever it was, it was TOOO LOW. as you said, now you can do your 'Cuda.
I did sell it....It soon will be on it's way to the Northwest corner of the U.S. It was a bit lower than what I thought it should bring, so the new buyer got a great deal, but if I would have taken it to a big auction and sold it there after sellers fee's, registration fee's with a Reserve, hotels for a week., food and transportation probably ended up with about the same money. I didn't have to sell the Duster but every time I looked at it I kept thinking about changing little things which meant less money for the 'Cuda since they really are never truly done.

congrats on the sale!....hell of a hot rod, not to mention that unique Duster help sell a lot of HDKs...thank you.

Sounds like now it is full speed ahead on the 'Cuda...see ya in August if not sooner.

I did sell it....It soon will be on it's way to the Northwest corner of the U.S.

so where did it go? there are quite a lot of car shows up there, including a few Mopar shows. i used to live in Tacoma, WA for 20 years, so it'll make a HUGE splash up there....
it didn't happen to go to Kevin Suydam, did it? he usually goes for stock muscle cars and corvettes.

i was gonna ask where are the pics of the Summit Racing show, but i found some in the event section. i did find a pic of the DirecTV blimp flying over Ross's party and added it to the event coverage, LMAO. i couldn't find any pics of the Mopars At The Junction show though. Ross, do you have any from that show, or am i lookin' in the wrong place?

congrats on the sale!....hell of a hot rod, not to mention that unique Duster help sell a lot of HDKs...thank you.

Sounds like now it is full speed ahead on the 'Cuda...see ya in August if not sooner.
I made a promise I wouldn't tear the car down till the fall...but nobody said nothing about stockpiling parts.
Should I bring the Italian sausage we had at the party or the Moonshine to the Nats?

i was gonna ask where are the pics of the Summit Racing show, but i found some in the event section. i did find a pic of the DirecTV blimp flying over Ross's party and added it to the event coverage, LMAO. i couldn't find any pics of the Mopars At The Junction show though. Ross, do you have any from that show, or am i lookin' in the wrong place?
I didn't take any pictures at the Summit show...it would have looked like any Dodge dealership because of all the newer cars.
I only took one at Junction Auto of course it was of my 'Cuda..

007.JPG

so where did it go? there are quite a lot of car shows up there, including a few Mopar shows. i used to live in Tacoma, WA for 20 years, so it'll make a HUGE splash up there....
it didn't happen to go to Kevin Suydam, did it? he usually goes for stock muscle cars and corvettes.

It did not go to Kevin Suydam...Due to the privacy for the new owner I will only say it's in the Seattle area.

-
Back