73 Dart Seats and Tracks

-

mario03srt

Reaction score
All,

Good afternoon FABO! Hi I'm in the need of some seat tracks for my Schwinger. When removing them the inside tracks for both sides barfed out the plastic runner and the roller etc. The tracks were very hard to scoot before removal, as I continue down the rabbit hole on this car I now need a solution. There are the ungodly expensive new ones for 400.00 or so, but all of the sources say up to 72 model year.

Can one of the experts here identify these seats and/or also tell me the interchangability of model years? In comparing the online photos of the tracks they "look" the same.

Also is there a kit to fix these? The outer tracks and spring assy appear to work good after some lube and cleaning.

Thanks,

Marion
230.JPG
231.JPG

Not an expert but I've owned a lot of 73-74 darts and dusters. Those seats look like they came out of 73 Dart or Duster.

The rollers, plastic roller cages, spring and other things can come from same type/model of bench seat tracks. I have some of those donor tracks and parts here. There are videos on Youtube covering track renew also.

I bought a set of those expensive tracks for my 73 Sport. They fit fine. Only modification was redoing the wire that connects the inboard and outboard side of the tracks so the sliders work. The ones supplied with the new tracks were too long for my use.

-
Back