[WANTED] 73 Dart Steering Column (Prefer Floor Shift)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good steering column to fit a 73 dart. Preferably black (color optional) and floor shift. If not floor shift then automatic.
Gregg

I have complete columns what excactly are you looking for? do you have a column at all. If so is it power or manual steering. is your car 4 spd , floor shift or auto on column.

What I offered is the three pieces to change your column shift to floor shift to eliminate the shifter on the column. If you never did it before you are better off buying what you need locally so the seller can give you a hand. Steve

I have complete columns what excactly are you looking for? do you have a column at all. If so is it power or manual steering. is your car 4 spd , floor shift or auto on column.

What I offered is the three pieces to change your column shift to floor shift to eliminate the shifter on the column. If you never did it before you are better off buying what you need locally so the seller can give you a hand. Steve
I have a 1973 ps column. Pm me for payment in on the three parts if they will fit. I don’t mind switching them out.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back