73 Dart Truck lid emblem

-

Red383

Reaction score
I am working on a 73 Dart Swinger. On the right side of the trunk lid I have the remains of a stick on DODGE emblem. On the left side I have two holes that had barrel nuts and what was left of the emblem studs in there.

My question is, what emblem would have been on the left side of the deck lid? I cannot find any pictures of a 73 Dart on the internet with a factory emblem there?

Dealer emblem? There was an oil change sticker in the door jam from Silver Chrysler- Port Jefferson Station, NY. Maybe it was their emblem? But would they drill holes and install with barrel nuts?

Any Ideas before I fill the holes?
upload_2022-8-31_15-19-58.png

Thanks

The holes on the left are probably from a dealer emblem. Yes, dealer emblems can be stick on or have pins. The dodge stick-on emblem on right is correct. Other than that you would have two emblems on each fender. A dodge and a swinger, both with pins. I think there was a stick on dodge emblem on the front header panel too.

The holes on the left are probably from a dealer emblem. Yes, dealer emblems can be stick on or have pins. The dodge stick-on emblem on right is correct. Other than that you would have two emblems on each fender. A dodge and a swinger, both with pins. I think there was a stick on dodge emblem on the front header panel too.

Thanks, for the input.

The previous owner removed all the trim and emblems, I think I have the fender emblems.

-
Back