-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotdust57@yahoo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 73 duster for sale or trade, i am only the 3rd owner second never drove it, car has 53000 original miles on it,it has a 360 truck motor from same year, motor was rebuilt and has about 3000 miles on it.it has a original dual snorkel hoodscoop with aftermarket rear wing, it has .050 duration cam 10.5 to 1 compression, edlebrock intake with 600 cfm edlebrock carb, pertronix ignitor 2 with flame thrower coil,3" hooker headers into 2.5 dual exhaust with dynomax super tubo mufflers all the way out the back with chrome tips,clutch fan and shroud, has trans pak in 904 trans with b&m shifter, new drive shaft into 489, 8.75 with 355 suregrip rearend, also has 4 BRAND NEW CRAGAR CLASSIC RIMS AND TIRES, REAR RIMS AND TIRES ARE 15X8 X5 X 4 YES 5 ON 4, REAR TIRES ARE 275/60 R 15", FRONT TIRES AND RIMS ARE 15X6X 5X4 WITH 215/65 R15 TIRESCAR HAS BEEN PRIMED AND UNDERCOATED UNDERNEATH, very very clean car, has couple bubbles on bottom of each rear quarter panel, i have all paper work from when car was first purchased in florida, this is very sweet car, i am just looking for something different just like to switchup every once in awhile.looking to trade for seventies e-body or sell for$13,000 e-mail gotdust57@yahoo.com for any questions you might have, if pics dont work on here e-mail me and i will send them that way

Pics:
miduster9.jpg

miduster1.jpg

miduster3.jpg

miduster4.jpg

miduster5.jpg

miduster6.jpg

miduster7.jpg

miduster8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-