-
Status
Not open for further replies.

karebeaar66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
We are parting out an A-Body 73 Plymouth Duster. Here are some parts we are selling. If you are interested in pictures send me your email address. I prefer not to ship the large items. Money Orders or Paypal are accepted for payment.
steering column w/keys - no wheel $250.00, center console (automatic) $200.00, automatic floor shifter $200.00, coat hooks (2pc) $15.00, rear fold down seat $350.00, front & rear seatbelts (per piece) $20.00, instrument panel $50.00, dash frame w/glove box lid, ashtray and top vents $150.00, door trim (2pc) $50.00, door sill plates (2pc) $50.00, rear panels (2pc) $25.00, headliner board $25.00, arm rest pads (2ea) $20.00, plastic cups for door panel (2pc) $20.00, window crank handels (4ea) $7.00, window crank mechanism (2ea) $25.00, am radio $25.00, ac under the dash vent $25.00, rear view mirror $25.00, front kick panel (passenger side only) $30.00, visors (2pc) $20.00, front door panels (2pc) $20.00, steering wheel $50.00

Some prices are flexible and I will consider best offers.

where in Ca are you ? I live in Murrieta ( 92562 ) .
If you're local , I'd love to have those sun visors .
Thanks .

where in Ca are you ? I live in Murrieta ( 92562 ) .
If you're local , I'd love to have those sun visors .
Thanks .

No Karen is about 7 1/2 hrs away from riverside and BTW thank you Karen for the Dashpad it looks very good

Radio is good. The cluster is in OK condition. Here are few pictures. Note: the speedometer is broke and a piece of the plastic on the bottom right side.

Radio good? How's the cluster?

Attachments

• instrument panel 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • instrument panel 3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,271
  • intrument panel 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,259
  • radio 4.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,262
I am looking for the plastic A pillar covers (between the windshield and side windows) and arm rests. You wouldn't happen to have those would you?

The A pillar trim is gone. I do have the arm rest pads. Send me your email so I can send some pictures

I am looking for the plastic A pillar covers (between the windshield and side windows) and arm rests. You wouldn't happen to have those would you?

Anything left over will be going to the MOPAR car show at Ohlone College in June. I accept Money Orders and PayPal for payment. I prefer not to ship large stuff.

73 Duster ---Interior Parts

Center console (automatic)
Automatic floor shifter w/linkage
Coat hooks (2pc)
Rear fold down seat
Front & rear seatbelts
Instrument panel
Dash frame w/glove box lid, ashtray and top vents
Top of door trim (2pc)
Door sill plates (bottom) (2pc)
Rear side panels (2pc)
Headliner board
Arm rest pads (2pc)
Plastic cups for door handle (2pc)
Window crank handels (4ea)
Window regulator & track for 2 door
Climate control bezel
Am radio
Under dash vent for AC
Rear view mirror
Front kick panel (passenger side only)
Visors (2pc)
Door panels (2pc)
Steering wheel

Any chance you have the windshield wiper linkage? I need the entire linkage, cams, con nectors, clips, etc. I have the wiper motor, the pivots, and the wiper arms but need everything else. I am in Va so it would have to be shipped--rickg794@aol.com 804-658-6871 Thanks

I believe I have the entire linkage except the clips that attach it to the motor. I will try to get some pictures to you on Sunday.

Any chance you have the windshield wiper linkage? I need the entire linkage, cams, con nectors, clips, etc. I have the wiper motor, the pivots, and the wiper arms but need everything else. I am in Va so it would have to be shipped--rickg794@aol.com 804-658-6871 Thanks

These are also available

Attachments

• may2611 009.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 985
  • may2911 009.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back