73 Duster parts in California

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I missed these in the lists....I believe you indicated this is a fold down rear seat car ...do you have the lower quarter interior trim panels (at each end of the folding seat, below the sail panels) ? Thanks Bob C

I don't think I missed these in the lists....I believe you indicated this is a fold down rear seat car ...do you have the lower quarter interior trim panels (at each end of the folding seat, below the sail panels) ? Thanks Bob C

No, sorry I already sold them

lookijg for the front window trim..do you still have it.also atoumatic kick down linkage was it a v/8.j

No sorry, I already sold them.

I know the thread is a little old but do you have the window regulator? I think that's what I ned not 100% sure. I'm in the S.F. Bay could pick them up when I have a day off.

Thanks Aj

Are the arm rests still available on this old post? What about door window hardware?

I know the thread is a little old but do you have the window regulator? I think that's what I ned not 100% sure. I'm in the S.F. Bay could pick them up when I have a day off.

Thanks Aj

yes I do have the window regulator. Let me know if you are still interested.

do you still have console and ac vents
Anything left over will be going to the MOPAR car show at Ohlone College in June. I accept Money Orders and PayPal for payment. I prefer not to ship large stuff.

73 Duster ---Interior Parts

Center console (automatic)
Automatic floor shifter w/linkage
Coat hooks (2pc)
Rear fold down seat
Front & rear seatbelts
Instrument panel
Dash frame w/glove box lid, ashtray and top vents
Top of door trim (2pc)
Door sill plates (bottom) (2pc)
Rear side panels (2pc)
Headliner board