73 gold duster in Va wassup!

-
Reaction score
hows it going everyone, this is my first Mopar car 73 duster, I’ve had tons of Mopar trucks but funny never a car....she is a bit ruff but I work in the auto body business and play on building something outta her, maybe a pro touring car we will see....do plan on putting a 70 dart front clip on the car as well and converting to stick....just out of curiosity anyone ever try to fit a 67-69 barracuda front end on a duster?.....anyways thanks for letting me join......Rusty

56C8E925-1DA3-482E-92CA-6163442F3E4F.jpeg

A2B727E7-C343-4170-AE1E-2DA7F7A12EBE.jpeg

Welcome from North Dakota always good to have another body man around.

Thanks....been doing it a long time, finally have time to do something for myself lol
Same here I retired not to long ago and finally get to work on my Scamp and enjoying it.
Kinda hard not being in a hurry on a project. Just installed my new front suspension the other day. Hope to chat with you again soon heading to the store for more suplies,.
20190504_142937.jpg

I don't think it's a 73. Check out the 74 style rear bumper. And was the rear panel insert between the tail lights an option in 73?

Dennis

I don't think it's a 73. Check out the 74 style rear bumper. And was the rear panel insert between the tail lights an option in 73?

Dennis
Your probably right I don’t have a title was going off production date...I do have an insert in the truck for the middle.....

Actually it's a 75/76 Model year. You can tell as it has the 75/76 center filler panel between the taillights.

Riddler

Lol good to know thanks....I might change all of that anyways we will see

Mines a 1976 Duster pro touring. I decided to keep everything about the 76 beak nose. I only narrowed and tucked the bumpers in. Get a lot of people telling me it looks great.

It's a 75/76, so not very desirable so have fun with it.

Riddler

Welcome aboard glad to have you.
That looks like a nice project you have.
Man that dart swinger is way to straight and solid to part out. Is it yours too? What part of va are you from I'm a fellow Virginian.

Like I said up top wonder if anyone ever tried fitting a 67-69 barracuda front end on one....kinda wonder what it would look like....I can see it in my head kinda

Man that dart swinger is way to straight and solid to part out. Is it yours too? What part of va are you from I'm a fellow Virginian.
It’s a buddy’s dart he is using a better front clip for that car

I’m near Charlottesville in Troy Va

hows it going everyone, this is my first Mopar car 73 duster, I’ve had tons of Mopar trucks but funny never a car....she is a bit ruff but I work in the auto body business and play on building something outta her, maybe a pro touring car we will see....do plan on putting a 70 dart front clip on the car as well and converting to stick....just out of curiosity anyone ever try to fit a 67-69 barracuda front end on a duster?.....anyways thanks for letting me join......Rusty

View attachment 1715331220

View attachment 1715331221

-
Back