Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well... I am out of the game. The car does not get used much so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

You can drive this car anywhere even with the 4.30 gears & spool. I have done it! It is super healthy and reliable. This is a true street cruiser and has the power to please no doubt.

I have a full build thread here... **73 Scamp Mini Pro-Street Engine Swap**

If someone wants specific pictures I am creating a link that I will add later.

Nothing but the best parts and quality of craftsmanship.

410 Stroker motor 9:1 Compression, RHS Heads, Solid Roller Cam. All the best parts. All machine work done by Brian at IMM Engines. Vacuum Pump. 904 Built trans with Transbrake, Line Lock. MSD 3 Step, Cheater 250hp NOS System with separate fuel system. The car will run easy 9.90's with a small hit of NOS and some seat time. This is with FULL EXHAUST all the way to the bumper. Rare set up for a Ladder Bar Car. Especially a MOPAR.

Chromoly TIG welded 14pt cage, Ladder Bar - all TIG Welded, Ford 9" - All TIG Welded , Wilwood disc brakes front and rear. The car sits lower than any A Body you will see.

24.5 Gallon Fuel Cell... 2 Fuel pumps for the motor. Ready for an e85 Conversion. Swap the carb and you are good to go. AFR guage.

The car goes straight as an arrow on the hit. It will pull the front tires and drag the bumper it hooks like a Moooo Fooo. The car was scaled and the suspension was set up on the scales. It was set up perfect right off the trailer with no suspension tuning required.

It would cost someone well over 45K to duplicate any car to this magnitude.

Way, way way too much to list that has been done to this car.

Price is 25K or Serious Best Offer. Buyer pays for shipping. Seller will help arrange.

Financing available thru.... Auto Loans - LightStream

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

Last edited:
Just read your entire thread on the build. Unreal what you did to this car. Well done Sir. Is it still all 100% ready to go as it sits right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back