-
Status
Not open for further replies.

melter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need room for my next project so this has to go. Nice 73 dart Swinger Fresh 360 with a 904 and 8 3/4 rear end. The engine was overhauled with all necessary parts replaced and a Isky cam installed. A brand new Edelbrock 4 blb sits on a polished Edelbrock manifold. The spark is provided by a Mallory distributor and coil. Hedman hehedders dump the exhaust into some nice glass packs and this thing roars when you put the pedal down. This is an Arizona car and there has never been any rust. The paint is respectable but it is not show quality. Both bumpers and the hood are fiber glass and that is a real weight savings. This is a A/C car and everything under the dash is there but the compressor and all the underhood stuff is not installed. All the A/C stuff goes with the car along with the steel bumpers and hood if you want them. I tried to keep this car lite. The front end was rebuilt with new bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends etc. The springs and bushings on the rear end are new. The brake system has been overhauled and it stopps real good. This is a fun little car, but I need the room and have another project started.
Asking $6500 OBO or I might trade for ??? Let me know if you want any pictures.

CIMG0096_edited.JPG

CIMG0100_edited.JPG

CIMG0104_edited.JPG

CIMG0108_edited.JPG

CIMG0101_edited.JPG

CIMG0107_edited.JPG

CIMG0103_edited.JPG

Hey rumblefish sorry about that. The car is in Phoenix AZ and as far as I know it has been here for a long time. It was bare shell when I got it and there was no rust anywhere except where the sun had eaten the paint and there was light surface rust.

That is so nice!

Why is it always when you buy something you find something else
you want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back