73 swinger

-
My 8 3\4 rear housing cut down

IMG_20180224_105128.jpg

My car started out a 6 cyl car with drum brakes now its a v 8 car with disc brakes it great to give these old car a better life nothing beats a good ole Mopar

Those heads have a smaller chamber than the 360 heads and will raise your compression. Since they are ported they should flow good enough. IMO, I would go with a bigger than stock cam to avoid pinging and putting that higher compression to good use.

Those heads have a smaller chamber than the 360 heads and will raise your compression. Since they are ported they should flow good enough. IMO, I would go with a bigger than stock cam to avoid pinging and putting that higher compression to good use.
The motor I'm putting these on has a small can the guy who built the motor kept asking what kind of carb and intake I was going to run he said he would tell the can grinder at launity to grind it to match

Okay. Well do you know if it is balanced internally or externally? Could be balanced with the torque converter.

Okay. Well do you know if it is balanced internally or externally? Could be balanced with the torque converter.
It's a LA motor and the trans is a 727 I know the magnum and and LA is opposite of one another just can't remember which one is eternally and whish is externally balanced just got done pulling my doner chunk for my 83\4 rear end going to clean it up tomorrow and check my axle bearing's the tag says its a 391

Just ordered shock plates u bolts and new shock studs took my axles to have redrilled hope i can finally get this project finished

Just got my axle seals today now I got to get some wheel studs and new brakes for the back maybe I will finally get this project behind me

I got my 4 on 5 axles redrilled to 4 1\2 on 5 but they have the small center where the drum slides on and my drum have the drums with the big hole anyone know of a quick fix to this?

-
Back