-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilla

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey! A week ago i got a 74 duster which came with a 360/727. The car already had 360 decals on it and the seller told me everything would be alright. Now i learned that not only the engine is a POS but the k member is also a slant six one. Here in gernany its hard to find a proper k member, thats why i hope to find at least a conversion kit by Schumacher eg here, although they seem to be not in stock everywhere.
Thanks in advance and looking forward to replies.

Wow! Well, there are other ways to do it, but word is Schumacher is back on. I read here they were bought by a place outta Cali, and think I remember someone that got some mounts or headers, recently, that said he may be doing it as a one man show. You could call them and see!

Yeah they still aren't on the market again yet. I wouldn't hold my breath. You'll probably be better off just going ahead and making something.

The company that bought out Schumacher is a restoration shop out of Murrieta, CA called Motech Performance
MOTECH Performance
I don't see how they can meet the demand and produce Schumacher's catalog because they are a small place and it never seems like they have a bunch of fabricators on the payroll. I don't know the situation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back