74 Dart 360 Sport

-
Torn saw inteltronix has special in gauge cluster LCD for 350. Wondering do I do this for now or spring for the Automated Invision setup.

Torn saw inteltronix has special in gauge cluster LCD for 350. Wondering do I do this for now or spring for the Automated Invision setup.
Sorry I really don't know what happened with that last post it got all weird so I just started a new one here. I usually until electronics in my power wagon and that was a custom panel. I used it in a customer's Ford truck and it used the original front facade.. lifetime warranty decent customer service and all the sending units to make it work. I'll use it in my duster when I redo it. There's an adjustment for voltage and adjustment for different sending units for the gas and the calibration for the speedometer if you're using different gears or tire sizes. Also if you want it has 60 ft time and quarter mile time and stuff like that... If you can wait maybe 25 to 30 days they'll have their Black Friday sale and at least 25% off... Also there's threads on the install in the a body one is fairly new...

Clue me in, what’s the automated invision set up? I’m halfway through restoring my stock cluster and **** keeps breaking. I am considering aftermarket gauges.

I do like the Inteltronix, looks stock when it’s off and like nightrider when your cruising.

Clue me in, what’s the automated invision set up? I’m halfway through restoring my stock cluster and **** keeps breaking. I am considering aftermarket gauges.

I do like the Inteltronix, looks stock when it’s off and like nightrider when your cruising.
I forgot to add using the Intelteoix in my power wagon I was able to use that $85 brand new complete hot rod wiring harness which I'll use on my duster as well and get rid of that 50-year-old crusty wiring...

That's my issue as well it's stupid expensive the stock look and I don't see the point it's ugly as well. If they only kept the RT dash from 70 sigh.

Sorry I really don't know what happened with that last post it got all weird so I just started a new one here. I usually until electronics in my power wagon and that was a custom panel. I used it in a customer's Ford truck and it used the original front facade.. lifetime warranty decent customer service and all the sending units to make it work. I'll use it in my duster when I redo it. There's an adjustment for voltage and adjustment for different sending units for the gas and the calibration for the speedometer if you're using different gears or tire sizes. Also if you want it has 60 ft time and quarter mile time and stuff like that... If you can wait maybe 25 to 30 days they'll have their Black Friday sale and at least 25% off... Also there's threads on the install in the a body one is fairly new...
Yeah I'm going to sit on my wallet for a few weeks and then maybe nab one or the other. I didn't realize it had those features that does make a difference.

That's my issue as well it's stupid expensive the stock look and I don't see the point it's ugly as well. If they only kept the RT dash from 70 sigh.
For real, I just spend $60 on a Bezel that needs to be restored, and then I broke the pins off the back of the circuit board. I really don’t want to spend another $50 to $100 just to have the stock look and 45 year old gauges and wiring.

I’m thinking of restoring the bezel and nabbing the Inteltronix setup when the Black Friday deals roll in.

I think you'll get a choice between white green red and blue for a background color. I did white on my truck cuz my truck is white but I did Green on my customers Ford pickup because it was Green..

IMG_20221008_135402518.jpg

PXL_20220207_222548221.jpg

Door card number 4 done. Package tray and heater control panel next. Will go black on the cluster area. I think and the inteltronix I have decided.

IMG20221028211651.jpg

Just a power and a ground and one lead leading to each thing you got around and it's on ground..
One wire to the fuel sending unit and the ground the speed of sending unit needs a signal wire the power and a ground. The oil pressure needs a signal in the ground and the water temperature needs the signal. And the RPM needs to signal wire. It's pretty simple.

Just a power and a ground and one lead leading to each thing you got around and it's on ground..
One wire to the fuel sending unit and the ground the speed of sending unit needs a signal wire the power and a ground. The oil pressure needs a signal in the ground and the water temperature needs the signal. And the RPM needs to signal wire. It's pretty simple.
Alright SEMA22 they got a sale at inteltronix I got it for 356. On the way!

Screenshot_2022-10-29-10-24-31-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I want to keep the rear defrost as it's such a rare option. That said I'm thinking I can relocate the motor to center. I want speakers why they did this I have no idea sigh. Bad idea not very customer friendly.....

IMG20221030151930.jpg

IMG20221030152323.jpg

IMG20221030151930.jpg

Made a new package tray I have a new one in box sent me the wrong one 50 bucks yours plus shipping. Blue tray for folding rear seat.

IMG20221030163208.jpg

IMG20221030163200.jpg

Finally getting the panels repaired still have to do the door tops. I at least have one door top no damage so I have some kind of template. I need photos for the front of the rear sail panels where it meets the end and doors each side please. There ugly but will clean up well and I can either oer vinyl paint or cover in vinyl.

IMG20221102204502.jpg

IMG20221102204459.jpg

-
Back