[SOLD] 74 Dart Sport surfer model

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free is Free. Come and get it. It's a shell only. No suspension, interiors been removed but yours if you want it.
Might be interested in the fold down back seat and trunk panel! I'd also like all the specific fold down brackets, trim panels, fuel fill pipe and grommet. Any chance for those pieces?
Also, the clutch pedal setup and brake setup on firewall.. any pics are appreciated!

taken this morning 8 Jan 2020. As stated, just a shell. I have many of the parts but am not including them and am taking nothing off as I just don't have time. I'm moving out of state, real soon.

20200109_112258.jpg

20200109_112251.jpg

20200109_112234.jpg

20200109_112219.jpg

20200109_112210.jpg

20200109_112144.jpg

20200109_112202.jpg

Looks like the original color was green. What makes it a "surfer model" then?

Last edited:
Bring a .....flatbed trailer! Hope it finds a home.
In 2008, I bought a 72 Duster that had no front brakes and NO axle. I had to scrounge through my stash of worthless parts to collect enough to get the Duster movable. I still have everything (Many times over) to do this again.
To roll and steer, It looks like this car will need at the least: Leaf springs, an A-body axle of any type, a set of upper and lower control arms, steering linkage and a steering box. Oh yeah...all the nuts and bolts too.
Otherwise...I have seen cars like this loaded onto trailers with peeler cores and a come-along type winch. It is slow going but it can be done.

If I had the time and inclination I'd come get it. Four HF furniture dollies would get the job done on rolling it. I've even got a set of casters for an A-body here that aren't on a car...

2646 miles, and 39 hours one way. :BangHead: If not for that, the sucker would be on my trailer headed to Candler, NC! :(

20 hours and 1340 miles for me.
Otherwise that is too sweet to pass

"Only" 374 miles for me (5 hours 45 minutes), but I've already got too much on my plate...that "spare" 340 would look good in there, though...

Yeah, yeah. I talked with him last week. I’m going to get it! Just need to iron out dates and logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back