[SOLD] 74' DART SWINGER PRICE REDUCED

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still here.......$4000 is as low as i'll go............... it' nice not to need the $$ :steering:

got a request for some roof pics.

DSC00814.JPG

DSC00815.JPG

DSC00816.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

DSC00818.JPG

DSC00819.JPG

i know shipping back east might cost a couple thousand, but it's less than a new floor and quarters can cost you :thumbsup:

Original price removed from title and replaced with "price reduced".

still getting interest from back east / mid-west, but shipping is an issue. shipping an uncut original car VS new quarters and frame rails?

planning to have this at Fall Fling this Saturday if anyone is interested in looking, provided i don't get called for work. also, live pretty close to the park anyway, so if i'm not there, it's easy to meet up. won't be parked inside, i'll be on the street. if anyone is coming in friday, i should be around too.
since i can't post my # here, i'll keep checking for PM's if anyone want's to meet.

thanks,
chuck

had a few looks, but still here. mostly getting ??'s from people in the rust areas of the country. i get possibly saving $$ on shipping by driving it home, but most people are going to spend more on patch panels than it cost to ship this 1500mi. it's a 45 yr old car that's never had the heads off. personally i'd drive it that far if i had to, but i'd be surprised if i didn't have some sort of issue, even if it was just a fouled plug.
anyway, car runs very good. fires right up. A/C's cool, the heat is hot and i drove it to work everyday since Fall Fling because my truck was full of stuff.

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00500.JPG

DSC00544.JPG

had a few looks, but still here. mostly getting ??'s from people in the rust areas of the country. i get possibly saving $$ on shipping by driving it home, but most people are going to spend more on patch panels than it cost to ship this 1500mi. it's a 45 yr old car that's never had the heads off. personally i'd drive it that far if i had to, but i'd be surprised if i didn't have some sort of issue, even if it was just a fouled plug.
anyway, car runs very good. fires right up. A/C's cool, the heat is hot and i drove it to work everyday since Fall Fling because my truck was full of stuff.

View attachment 1715244626

View attachment 1715244627

View attachment 1715244628
Kursplat ,

I am interested in your car and would like to see it . Live and work in West LA area . Let me know when it would be possible to see the car
Thanks

home all day tomorrow, (tuesday) and wednesday. pm me
thanks, chuck

Last edited:
just got a new windshield gasket. if i get it installed i'll need to charge myself for the labor :eek:
don't know if i can afford me, so save me from myself and buy this car

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back