Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Plymouth Duster. GY3 Curious Yellow with black interior, 318, 904 trans, 8.25 rear with 321 gears, power steering, power disc brakes, factory A/C, OE style cruise control, rear window defog, dual chrome mirrors, pedal dress up kit, hood pins, repop hood scoop and rear wing, Tuff steering wheel, AM/FM/CD/SAT Pioneer stereo with 2-6x9's.

Engine is a stock 74 318 with an Edelbrock intake and carb, cast iron manifolds with custom bent 2.5" dual exhaust and Magnaflow mufflers. Correct valve covers, air cleaner with vacuum flapper and stainless exhaust tips. Champion aluminum radiator, 7 blade fan with thermostatic clutch. 904 is rebuilt and has stock converter. 8.25 rear with 3.21 gears (not sure grip), 11" brakes. Front end has been rebuilt with all new parts including polygraphite bushings and stock sway bar. New Monroe shocks on all 4 corners. Factory front disc brakes. BF Goodrich T/A 225/60's in front and 275/60's on 6 & 8" Cragar 61C straight drilled big bolt pattern S/S wheels.

Interior is a fresh color change to black with new dash pad, and carpet. Front bench seat is the high back with fold down arm rest. Door panels and headliner extra nice with only 1 small tear in the drivers door panel you may never see. New arm rests and pedal pads with chrome trim.

Was originally a 318/904/8.25, white with blue interior, big bolt pattern disc brake car that was completely apart and gut painted GY3 Curious Yellow about 6 years ago. Wife bought it as a roller and I helped her build it 3 years ago to be her fair weather driver. It now has 7100 miles on the build and has been a very dependable, predictable car with no issues or failures. Runs cool, drives normal, looks outstanding and is a comfortable local or long distance driver. Everything on the car works and works correctly with the exception of the a/c. Had it charged and worked great till an o-ring failed. I know which one it is but have not had time to replace it.

Will make a good daily driver, and is nice enough to show with impressive results. Was built with dependability in mind, not performance. Everything has been replaced with new parts, upgraded or reconditioned. Has been owned and maintained by older adults and never driven hard. I can not tell you how fast or quick it is, or what it sounds like wide open. I know the secondaries work, but never used them. That's not what the car was built for. You can expect years of driving enjoyment with this car as long as you understand what it is--a sheep in wolfs clothing.

Car is located in Burlington Kansas 66839 and can be driven home from here. PM me with a phone # or email address, Ill be glad to contact you back for quicker response time.
$22500
131664607.jpg

131664614.jpg

131664618.jpg

131664616.jpg

131664619.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back