[WANTED] 74 Duster interior parts needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved your thread to the wanted section. You should get more action there. tmm

Last edited:
What do you mean by side sails? I have a 75 dart 4 door parts car not sure if it would work but im trying to pic it to its bare bones before i crush it. I may have both A pillars as well if it will work. Ill look at one evening after work and see for sure.

I just realized your post was for a Duster not a Dart sorry. Im not sure if any of the interior is interchangeable.

The right side sail panel and both the "A" pillar moldings, seat headrests ( split bench front seat), and that should finish off my interior needs. Color is not an issue, as I am repainting most the interior in black. Again, this is for a 74 Duster. Thanks, John

The right side sail panel and both the "A" pillar moldings, seat headrests ( split bench front seat), and that should finish off my interior needs. Color is not an issue, as I am repainting most the interior in black. Again, this is for a 74 Duster. Thanks, John
I may have all but the headrest. Let me check. Zip code?

In good used condition ( complete end to end, no cracks, mounting holes in tact, not sun cooked ) $150. Would need pics.

In good used condition ( complete end to end, no cracks, mounting holes in tact, not sun cooked ) $150. Would need pics.
I haven't removed them from the car. They are in a 75 or 76 Dart Sport.
I will take pics if you like while still in the car and you can let me know if you still want them. If you do I will take pics again after removed before you pay me.
Parts and shipping to your Zip would be $225.00. I am in NC. 2 Pillars and Right sail panel. (Just to clarify: You are talking about the plastic pillars running up the front of the door opening next to the windshield?)
Let me know if still interested.
Thanks

Need pics ( on and off the car ) before I can make a decision. You can text them if you want to 928 978-1911. Thanks, John

Too much trouble to take off and back on if your not sure. I did something like that last month and guy started beating me up on price. That was after I already told him what the price was going to be.
If your really interested for my price I will be glad to take pics in car.
You can then decide and if you want to pay the price I will take them off and then send you more pics. If condition suits you then I ship. Price does not change after I get them off. If there is maybe a screw hole that is hidden that you can put a washer on no big deal. If I find a surface damage or too large screw hole I will leave on car and let you know.
These are not new parts and neither is the price.
Hope you understand
Thanks

Got the sail panel covered. Still interested in the 2 "A" pillar moldings if you still have them. On car pics ok. Need new price for "A" pillar moldings only. Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back