Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkinduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Duster rolling chassis for sale.

Clean title and very attractive exterior/interior 74 Duster originally a /6, Looks like the passenger side floor board and the spare tire well was replace previously. Small flaws from over the years on the body (minor scratches and Knicks) but no dents, some scratches and what looks like a small hole in the rear pass corner from a previous repair. There is filler on the body but looks to be done well and not noticeable. All glass is good and functional. The car is orange with black strips on the sides and a black newer vinyl top. Interior is color matched with orange and black vinyl for the door panels and seats. Newer black carpet and black headliner. Rear deck is wrapped in black vinyl as well. The car is stored in the garage since I bought it in 2017 and doesn't get left in the elements. I would recommend bigger torsion bars, a little bouncy up front. Plenty of pictures

What comes with the car:
QA1 tubular K frame for small block
Borgeson manual steering 14:1 quick ratio box, P/S Conversion 65-79 Mopar 1-1/4" Sector Shaft
Borgeson line and steering coupler
New manual brake master cylinder
Dual flowermaster hush series mufflers (not so quite lol)
New 3/8" hard fuel line
New fuel tank with electric fuel pump in tank
Fuel pressure regulator/filter set at 59psi (LS style)
8 3/4 rearend - open diff, unknow exact gears but cruises on the hwy at 60mph around 2300 rpms
All electrical works - headlights, wipers, interior, turn signal, brake lights
Interior is in pretty good shape but needs a few small things like glove box insert and driver outside air vent needs a cover.
50/50 split back folding front bench seat new 3 point retractable seat beats
rear bench seat with matching orange and black wrap.
Digital receiver head unit with rear 6x9's and kick panel 6 1/2 speakers
Brakes - 10" drums all around - comes with a manual disk brake conversion for the front. The calipers don't clear the 14" rims on the car so I swapped back the drums. The current drums need to be rebuilt or replaced
On Dash tach
triple digital gauges behind floor shifter. Oil pressure, coolant temp, and voltage
New shocks
Old kick down brackets
a904 driveline

Reach out with any questions - (no telephone numbers in public forums)text is the quickest way for me.

IMG_5576.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg

IMG_0244.jpeg

IMG_0245.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

IMG_0247.jpeg

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_5459.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump....Almost done pulling the drivetrain. I will be posting the car local once the drivetrain is completely out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back