-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Started messin around with mine plastic needle broke in the middle of carb looked around shops here want 150.00 for rebuild is this a good price or am i better off buying a new one

Please explain. I've rebuilt a few of them and don't recall there being a plastic needle in one stock, or is this something you were using to clean yours with and it broke?
Regardless, a rebuild kit is still available for them. It's a DIY project you can do in an evening if its not too dirty, or overnight if you have to soak it in carb dip.

The top portion of the Carb had what looked like a needle with holes on the side it was in the center running from the top half of the Carb to the lower portion. Does that help out?

eric, couldn't find a listing for 2bl holley for your car. Can we get a carb # of it to help ID this. was this car running with the carb you have. What you decribed sounded like an emullsion tube. They are usually brass and are suppose to be pressed into the upper half of the carb. anyway 150.00 is resonable to have a carb rebuilt. BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back