-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinhicks46

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got a dodge dart 1975 4 door slant six with turbo setup and lots of parts list is...
Installed in car running driving.. 1965 225 slant six,headers,4bbl intake, howards coil over valve spring, howards hyper pack camshaft, new rebuild bearings rings etc, t3 turbo off a Subaru and full pipes with intercooler, blow off valve, o2 sensor, comp timing chain gears and lifters, electric fan, msd street fire ignition,904 transmission 2500 stall from hughes, new oil pump in trans, high flow oil pump on motor. Car is lowered painted under body all suspension has been painted....extras extra 225 slant six block, crank,rods,piston,valve cover, valve springs, fan, intake,have quarter panels,extra glass all around from windshield to back glass,powder coated bumpers and door handles and mirrors, new set of 14 inch et slot aluminum wheels probably forget some stuff but have tons of things to go with the car asking $4000 for everything I have 5k in just the engine and trans just message me for more info have video on youtube of it running under slant six dart thanks oh yeah too rearends too

20160217_230153.jpg

Yes I can take a pic of what ever u would like to see also in my post forgot to mention I also have a dash out of a 73 dart and extra instrument panels and new trunk rubber in the box still also I still have some of my receipts from the build and the original boxes to some of the parts

I also have new dash pad cover extra door panels extra chrome extra window cranks and mech. Extra trunk lid for a body and trunk pan with frame rails for a body goes with it and all parts account for bolt are bagged and labeled
20170228_114821.jpg

Yes I would I act would like that better I have two engines both 225. Ill sell them both together make me a offer

Hey is the engine stil for sale??
Yes it is. I have the engine you see complete as u see it and then I have another engine everything except the head two transmissions and two extra tourqe converter ill take 2k for everything yhe eldebrock carb does not go thou it my dads

where are you located?
Yes it is. I have the engine you see complete as u see it and then I have another engine everything except the head two transmissions and two extra tourqe converter ill take 2k for everything yhe eldebrock carb does not go thou it my dads[/QU

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back