[/IMG]
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]
Yes it has a 73-74 grille...

Car has faded some since the top shot was taken and has plenty of scratches and rock chips etc. I will post more pics but this pic is very flattering.

I am needing funds for an RB stroker and something has to go...

Clear Texas title and very good tires
Non A/C car with a new heater core
Sport tail panel
Factory high back cloth buckets
Power steering
Engine is a 318 bored 0.040 with headers
full length exhaust with h pipe and glass packs
4 on 5 1/2 all the way around with manual front disk and 14" Rallyes
Weiand dual plane small port matched to heads with edelbrock 625 cfm electric choke
cam is a 292/455 hyd
heads are mildly ported 302 swirl ports with bronze guides and 11/32 long stem SBC valves.
Over $800 in the heads not counting porting and castings
8.25 rear axle with 3.55 posi
A-833 OD aluminum case trans with hydraulic clutch conversion
Tranny leaks a little, I will include seal kit
I have repaired some previous body work but it needs lower rear quarter patch panels.
Asking $5000 OBO

Yes I drove it for months when my Intrepids tranny crashed a couple of winters ago. It started and fast idled in single digit temps and drives like a champ. I made sure the bushings up front were good and it has power steering too.

I will try to post a video so you can hear the cam. There used to be one on myspace but I can't get it to play...

I tried to decode your fender tag, kind of hard to accurately read all the numbers off the tag from the pic, but I got code D13 for the transmission, which comes up as an original 3 speed factory car, and front license plate delete, and the basic options, I am guessing the VIN# starts with a LL for low optioned car? I know you said it is a non ac car, which is cool, because the AC unit always ruined the look of the engine for me.

I like your car, I wish the shipping wasn't so pricey, but thanks for the pics too.

I tried to decode your fender tag, kind of hard to accurately read all the numbers off the tag from the pic, but I got code D13 for the transmission, which comes up as an original 3 speed factory car, and front license plate delete, and the basic options, I am guessing the VIN# starts with a LL for low optioned car? I know you said it is a non ac car, which is cool, because the AC unit always ruined the look of the engine for me.

I like your car, I wish the shipping wasn't so pricey, but thanks for the pics too.

So what do you think the "D-21" means? (I know)

Hope this video finishes loading. You can hear the cam pretty good even with the wind noise.

[ame="http://youtu.be/9MbTXrOsvps"]http://youtu.be/9MbTXrOsvps[/ame]

So what do you think the "D-21" means? (I know)

Its hard to see...if you look at my post...I said i tried to decode it...I didnt say what i decoded was correct. It looks like a B to me....but you've seen it in person so it's obviously easier for you to know what it is. Don't get all upset I'm not trying to disclaim what you are saying it is or call you a liar.

good luck with your sale looks like someone else will get a nice car.

I'll try and get a better tag shot. It's wet in that pic but thought it was readable.

to assist in the fender tag--- dry it off & take a plain piece of paper-- lay it snugly over the top & use a pencil to transfer the data to the paper, usually works very nice> Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back