-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim McLain

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the centerpiece to a 1975 Dodge Dart Sport Steering Wheel.
This is the one that is approximately 6" long, woodgrain, with the Dodge triangle at top. If you have to get rid of, please post pic.

Thanks,
Jim

Hey Jim,
So I may have what you're looking for.....The base is wired factory, and reading some #'s it's for a 75. Not perfect but close.

IMG_0272.JPG

Hey Jim,
So I may have what you're looking for.....The base is wired factory, and reading some #'s it's for a 75. Not perfect but close.

View attachment 1715239547
That's great! I am just interested in the aluminum center piece. My steering wheel is perfect, but it has a Plymouth emblem in the center. How much are you asking?

How about "help a Brother out" and I pop it in tomorrow's snail ride and we call it good? I got parts, but have very little space and use what ya need and pass the rest along.
PM me some place to ship to and it'll be on it's way...............

:steering: Tracking number from Fed-Ex is "783440586320"
And sometimes thats how it works, we are being held hostage by these re manufacturers. With limited resources some folks are at the mercy of that "smiling parts guy" at the local parts store. Sure, they beat any advertised offer, smile at you a lot, and sometimes send in the girl for the hard sell, but nobody has ever really really really done you a favor while talking over the top of a cash register. Its a business.
I on the other hand have no reason not to send it your way....and I know some parts dealers would :rolleyes: at this, but it always has been a kinda brotherhood. Was for me growing up, and BC. Oh, "Before Children". There was a group of us that all had at least 2 if not 3 and some-me included-had 5 mopars. 3 Dusters, hey, they were cheap and plentiful, Charger, 440 Satellite to.
Don't think it would look right being "There's only 1 Dodge Brother" on the sign back then.....yeah, can't make that work.
Enjoy!
Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back