75 Plymouth Duster Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold the two loaded doors with the drivers side mirror, brake booster and pedals, front bumper, radiator support, seat belts, pass front fender, interior door panels, instrument cluster.

Lots of other parts still available please help me get rid of the rest of the car and clear the driveway, I will be cutting the car up this comming weekend.

Some items still available

Floor boards look good but the drivers side front looks suspicious
Trunk pan appears to be in good shape
Engine is complete and runs great as well as the 904 tranny
I have dropped the wheel package to $375 shipped to lower 48
Antenae
Rear window defogger
Windshield and side rear windows

Just send a PM, am interested in getting rid of the rest of the car asap.

I'm interested 1n the oil dipstick, and the windshield washer system with the spray tubes and tank also the inside lower dash vents, radiator overflow tank, and vacuum amplifier. does it have rear defogger blower ststem . thanks JEFF 12065

I'm interested 1n the windshield washer system with the spray tubes and tank also the inside lower dash vents, radiator overflow tank, and vacuum amplifier. does it have rear defogger blower ststem . thanks JEFF

Looking for 73 to 76 disc brakes with sway bare upper and lower control arms. Right and left sides.

Hi, how much for the left fender and the board that lays behind the rear seat under the glass if its sent to 22922, VA. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back