78 warlock "Not Mine"

-

KEITH WEEKS

Reaction score
My friend has a mechanic shop and he has a 1978 Warlock 1 of only 74 made that he wants to part with In his words he wants it gone he just got back from daytona bike and abit swamped and abit under the weather right now so ill post some pics later

Made from 76-79, you can bet your whole big old BUTT there were a LOT more than 74 made. All were available with the 318, 360, 400 and 440. Some were black, some were green some were red.

Dodge Warlock pickup trucks, 1976-1979
You forgot that they were also available with slant sixes also. From your own link...

"It appears that all standard engine choices were available, which meant buyers could have the base slant six, 318 with two or four barrel carburetor, 360 four barrel, 400 V8, and 440 V8; the 318 appears to have been most popular."

It's probably one of 74 in that color with that motor etc.

I had a 2wd Warlock with a 400.... Been a while since even thought of that truck...LOL

Last edited:
A lady a few blocks from me has one. Crashed it about 8 months ago. Very bad driver's side front end damage. Probably frame bent. I'm wanting to ask if they'll let it go...

Made from 76-79, you can bet your whole big old BUTT there were a LOT more than 74 made. All were available with the 318, 360, 400 and 440. Some were black, some were green some were red.

Dodge Warlock pickup trucks, 1976-1979
The link says the 76 was also available i green and black. My information is they were all black. Can anyone find one that isn't black (you can find one pictured that was repainted red from black)?

Came in a red color, green, black and an orange color over the years. Or are you talking that specific year?

Thank GAWD!
IMG_20190329_165752.jpg

My friend has a mechanic shop and he has a 1978 Warlock 1 of only 74 made that he wants to part with In his words he wants it gone he just got back from daytona bike and abit swamped and abit under the weather right now so ill post some pics later

Where's the pictures of the Warlock???? I would like to see them...

xscuseless.gif

I had a 2wd Warlock with a 400.... Been a while since even thought of that truck...LOL

We had a green 79 Warlock II with a 360 and 4x4.... :steering:

It was a great truck... :thumbsup:

We rebuilt the engine and made it much better.... :D

We had a green 79 Warlock II with a 360 and 4x4.... :steering:

It was a great truck... :thumbsup:

We rebuilt the engine and made it much better.... :D
I bought mine from a lady at work for 400 bucks. Sold it to my uncle for 600 bucks a couple months later.... LOL. This would have been in the late nineties.

-
Back