-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodylurker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
8.25 factory 3:55 and sure grip, matched set, also includes yoke, adjusters and new crush sleeve. 60,000 easy miles in old mans Dakota, pulled behind camper most of it's life. Does not have tone ring for ABS.Very nice, hate to sell but goals change. Will need new front pinion bearing as race was damaged taking out but that is all it should need other than to torque pinion and set side play to duplicate wear pattern on gear set. Super clean and super tight sure grip. Probably will never find another set this clean, and I hate to sell knowing that. $325.00 shipped to you in the US. Computer is glitchy with junk Windows 10 on it now so no pics but can send by phone. Will need your number please. PM me please.

8.25 factory 3:55 and sure grip, matched set, also includes yoke, adjusters and new crush sleeve. 60,000 easy miles in old mans Dakota, pulled behind camper most of it's life. Does not have tone ring for ABS.Very nice, hate to sell but goals change. Will need new front pinion bearing as race was damaged taking out but that is all it should need other than to torque pinion and set side play to duplicate wear pattern on gear set. Super clean and super tight sure grip. Probably will never find another set this clean, and I hate to sell knowing that. $325.00 shipped to you in the US. Computer is glitchy with junk Windows 10 on it now so no pics but can send by phone. Will need your number please. PM me please.
is it for 27 spline 8.25
PM SENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back