-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Listing my rear end parts for sale. I purchased these all separately to go in my Dodge Dart, but didn't end up doing the conversion. The parts are as follows:

-8-3/4" rear end housing from a 1968 Roadrunner. Will fit perfect in a similar vintage B-body or a later style A-Body with deeper backspace than stock on the wheels. The rear end has all of the brake hardware except the drums, including the emergency brake cables. The brakes will need rebuilding. The spring perches have not been moved from the factory locations.

-489 casting center section with 2.76:1 gears. The center section is an open differential unit, and was operational when purchased. It is being sold as a core unit in need of a rebuild, but may operate as-is.

-Sure Grip limited slip differential. This is a cone-style unit that has been professionally disassembled, re-machined, and reassembled. It's a fully assembled unit ready to be installed in the center section.

-Both axles, big bolt pattern with studs, splines are in good shape. I also have new Green bearings, still in the packaging.

Willing to part out, but mainly interested in selling it all as a bundle. Asking $600 for everything. Individual parts to be priced if needed. I can assemble it all on a pallet to be shipped, I’ll just charge for materials.

Parts are located in Southern Rhode Island.

Delivery available within Rhode Island / Mass / Connecticut area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back