Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus V.

Marcus and Justin V. Father and son
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am selling a 489 case, 3:23, sure grip case, works fine.
I am near Savannah Ga, the price is $700.00. I also have 3, 8 3/4 housings, one A body, one E body, and a B body one. I also have some 10” and 11” backing plates. Let me know if your interested in any of it, I would like to sell it all in one shot. Thanks Marcus
The painted one is the B body one.

4C783E2E-ADF6-480A-B96F-1669F469C869.jpeg

641BEBA3-CA0C-42FA-9B7B-570A5616F97E.jpeg

750BA71E-4D8E-4EF2-BD0E-55CF261F751D.jpeg

cone or clutch type sure grip in the 489?

The clutch style has visible springs, and the cross pins show on the outside of the case. The cone style is a solid case, and an open gear unit you can see the spider gears through the open window of the case.
Hello, I believe it is a clutch. If you tell me what to look for, I will verify it. Thanks Marcus

The clutch style has visible springs, and the cross pins show on the outside of the case. The cone style is a solid case, and an open gear unit you can see the spider gears through the open window of the case.
I really appreciate that information, thank you. It is a clutch type. Again, thanks

The cone type sure grip has the visible springs.

Marcus, can you give me the housing lengths, not including bolts on the A-body and B-body housings you have?
Thx, Lefty71

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back