MAPS

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello
I have a 741 case Sure Grip pig, in very good shape, came off the car I bought two yrs ago, complete rotisserie. Everything was either rebuilt or replaced new.
Car had just over 1,300 miles on it when I bought it.
You don't hear nothing with rear set up. Sure Grip works well and spot on.
Only issue is the gear ratio. Below 3.23 somewhere is the range of 2.90s or dare say 2.76s. But they're should be a way I can see definitively now that it's of the car and replaced with a new 4.10 set up. As stated, in excellent condition and will make any mopar can happy.
Had them on my 69 barracuda (BBP) No problems launching it with a 4 speed, at all.
Thank you for your time.
Maps.

P.S. Pictures can be sent thru cell to cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry for all the confusion. I thought I was the only one who was really ill versed with certain car lingo but I see its not a closed group.

I did say that I can send pictures thru my cell to YOUR cell, if anyone were interested
I've seen so many terms, I just don't know which is exactly right but I would assume most would have understood, that I have a sure grip when I said a posi traction ..
That this is a complete pig only not the whole differential.
So with that said if anyone is interested its a
8 3/4 741 pig sure grip but I don't know the gears ratio .. Either 2.76 or 2.92.

I was told I can see it stamped on, I will check tomorrow night and list it accordingly. Thank you Maps

I'm sorry for all the confusion. I thought I was the only one who was really ill versed with certain car lingo but I see its not a closed group.

I did say that I can send pictures thru my cell to YOUR cell, if anyone were interested
I've seen so many terms, I just don't know which is exactly right but I would assume most would have understood, that I have a sure grip when I said a posi traction ..
That this is a complete pig only not the whole differential.
So with that said if anyone is interested its a
8 3/4 741 pig sure grip but I don't know the gears ratio .. Either 2.76 or 2.92.

I was told I can see it stamped on, I will check tomorrow night and list it accordingly. Thank you Maps
were are you in Canada and whats your price

On account of wiring nights I tend to reply at these ungodly hrs, please excuse that but you can all respond when you want during the day Abd I'll get beck to you again later on.
To those that pmed me I have responded accordingly.
Again, I'm in Montreal, 30 mins from N.Y. State border (plattsburgh) and 60 mins from Ontario's border.
In fact can possibly can drive to Ontario border if it would help the matter for someone, considering certain issuers..
Thank you.
Maps.

P.S. Also comes with a pinion snubber...

im assuming its a Auburn sure grip

I just saw that they are 3.23 gears

00657730-47CC-4FE3-8511-BA5F23E800AC.jpeg

0A30AD02-DBE7-44A1-9188-AA169CF3C182.jpeg

7A3A594A-E808-4CE1-8DDB-C8A567C911BB.jpeg

EECF0FEE-BE52-488F-BA4B-AB705815182E.jpeg

Interested in...would like to purchase.. tried pm sent.. Please empty your mail box...shipping to Wa. 98367 Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back