[WANTED] 8 3/4 Rear end A body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one in Michigan. It would come with a nice 741 case 3:91 SG, clean working brakes with good drums, and the shock plates. It is disassembled so you can see the center section. If you’re interested in it, shoot me a message and I’ll send over some pics. Here’s a pic of the center section!

E31E9E60-CB8F-4F0B-B1D3-DB2E71881C69.jpeg

I have one in Michigan. It would come with a nice 741 case 3:91 SG, clean working brakes with good drums, and the shock plates. It is disassembled so you can see the center section. If you’re interested in it, shoot me a message and I’ll send over some pics. Here’s a pic of the center section!

View attachment 1715332265
Price

Ok gang, I’ve had a number of inquiries about the rear ended I posted about here. So, it would first be in the OP’s court whether he wants it or not. I’m asking $1000 plus the shipping, because if I have to ship it I will have to strap it to a pallet, have it weighed, run a quote through the Fastenal website and arrange shipping, and take off work to take it to the Fastenal before they close. If someone was close enough to pick it up, I may deal on the price. And I believe the OP messaged me and said he was in Cali, I’m in Michigan. If he declines, because shipping that far through any shipper will be more than $200, I will go to the next person, but be advised, just as a guess, shipping will be expensive.

Ok gang, I’ve had a number of inquiries about the rear ended I posted about here. So, it would first be in the OP’s court whether he wants it or not. I’m asking $1000 plus the shipping, because if I have to ship it I will have to strap it to a pallet, have it weighed, run a quote through the Fastenal website and arrange shipping, and take off work to take it to the Fastenal before they close. If someone was close enough to pick it up, I may deal on the price. And I believe the OP messaged me and said he was in Cali, I’m in Michigan. If he declines, because shipping that far through any shipper will be more than $200, I will go to the next person, but be advised, just as a guess, shipping will be expensive.
Yes i would have to pass on that one because of cost of shipping and all. Thank you though
I have one in Wa.state...
Pm'ed

Here are pictures. The rear is currently in the 67 Barracuda. The Pumpkin will be switched for the 3.23 track lock, pictured.

P1010032.JPG

P1010033.JPG

P1010034.JPG

P1010037.JPG

P1010031.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010038.JPG

P1010041.JPG

P1010044.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.