-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotDart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Original A-body 8-3/4 rear housing only.
Flange to flange - 52-3/4"
Spring perch center to center - 43"

$250 plus shipping, or local pickup in Austin, TX.

20160910_153727 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153735 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153752 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153802 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153822 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153845 (Custom).jpg

20160910_153914 (Custom).jpg

Wow, overwhelming response on this item!!

For everyone asking for shipping price, please be patient. I need a couple days to see what shipping methods are available. Also need to get some measurements and a weight so I can be somewhat accurate. I will add a list of the names of people who have requested shipping info in the order the request was received. Please let me know if you are serious or just curious.

For everyone asking for shipping price, please be patient. I need a couple days to see what shipping methods are available. Also need to get some measurements and a weight so I can be somewhat accurate. I will add a list of the names of people who have requested shipping info in the order the request was received. Please let me know if you are serious or just curious.
serious

Check with Fastenal. They Third party ship from store to store. I just had 2 fenders and a trunk lid sent via Fastenal from Houston TX.
CHEAP !

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, USPS is usually pretty good on shipping just a housing. Check the online calculator.

FedEx isn't bad and greyhound is another option.

I ship those housings via USPS all the time. Just form wrap it in cardboard, and drop it off at the PO
BTW, not to hijack the thread, but I have factory axles for that housing, if the buyer is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back