Status
Not open for further replies.

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
8 3/4 rear shock plates needed fast. Got hosed on ebay.
PM me if you have some laying around in good shape.

You know you can get then made brand spankin new from MoPar right? Just wondering.

dave,,,there are several companys advertising them in the mopar magazines,, in case you dont know 8 1/4 will also work,,

Thanks guys. Just wanted to save a little dough. I'm up to 25K minimum so far and still no car to drive. Yeah the MP ones are $57 each without studs. Mancini has them as well for $90 a set. Hope to find some in good shape so I can just blast and paint. I already have new u-bolts. That how I found they were 7 1/4 plates that were sold to me.

dave ill look around se if i have a pair,,,but you will probably find a set local to you,, before i find a set and ship them if i have them,,,,no yards in calif ????? 25000.00 you have only just begun,,,,i look at what i have and now im getting ready to redo,things i didnt do,,and up grade,,,wondering where im going to get the cash,,,,oh i forgot borrow it,,its the american hot rodders way,,,,,,,,

Thanks guys. Just wanted to save a little dough. I'm up to 25K minimum so far and still no car to drive. Yeah the MP ones are $57 each without studs. Mancini has them as well for $90 a set. Hope to find some in good shape so I can just blast and paint. I already have new u-bolts. That how I found they were 7 1/4 plates that were sold to me.

I have a set with Bolts,Blasted,Repainted.$50/set + $10 USPS Shipping from Ohio.

E-mail me if you want them..

HEMICUDA@SPEEDNET.COM

J.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back