Not open for further replies.

68 A

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Gutted the 8 3/4 that I had to use the housing and third member case to rebuild. All of these parts came with the project car, they appear to be in good condition but I never drove the car with these parts in it.

So for sale is:

Cone Style suregrip unit with 3.23 gears and pinion out of 489 case $200

A body length 30 spline axles with 4" bolt pattern $100

10" Brake backing plates, drums, hardware $50

Shock plates, leaf spring mounts (thought I had the real rear hangars but can't find them) $50

Driveshaft - Not sure what transmission this will mount to. Length is 49.5" from centers of u-joints. $50

Buyer pays shipping,

Located in Auburn, NY

Thanks,
Steve

IMG_9020.JPG

IMG_9019.JPG

IMG_9007.JPG

IMG_9010.JPG

Interested in the sure grip and gears. Do you have any idea of the condition of the sure grip? Look at the cross pin. Is it offset or worn looking in any way? How much to ship to IL zip 62009? Thanks

BTW: I can't say positively but the yoke on the driveshaft sure looks big enough to be a 727/833 size yoke

I don't know if the sure grip works. There is no sign of any damage on it at all. The center pin looks to be in great shape, no wear or slop.

I had some PM's come in before you posted, if those pass i'll get back to you.

Thanks!

does one of the axles have LH threads? are the bearings Green or OE? shock plates and axles shipping to 80526. Thanks

Confirm... axles are OE A body

does one of the axles have LH threads? are the bearings Green or OE? shipping to 80526

Both axles have RH threads. Appear to be OE bearings. Appears to be about $90 to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back