8.75 repairs, parts, rebuild, SG and such

-

jimynick

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a Canadian component to the site! My 74 Challenger- I know it's not an A body- developed a "crunch" type noise at the end of the season and I'm going to pull the carrier and have a look. It's a cone type. I'm also thinking of building a spare carrier to make the re/re a little easier. Is there a Canadian source for decently priced rebuild kits, gears (3:23's), SG units anyone could recommend? Are there any A/M SG's around, source's for same? Thanks in advance!

I didn't realize there was a Canadian component to the site! My 74 Challenger- I know it's not an A body- developed a "crunch" type noise at the end of the season and I'm going to pull the carrier and have a look. It's a cone type. I'm also thinking of building a spare carrier to make the re/re a little easier. Is there a Canadian source for decently priced rebuild kits, gears (3:23's), SG units anyone could recommend? Are there any A/M SG's around, source's for same? Thanks in advance!
This is not a parts wanted forum. All sales and parts wanted go in the Marketplace forum.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I'll try to maneuver to the correct spot.

And here's me thinking it may have been Waterloo, Ontario. I was there yesterday. Cheers

-
Back