[FOR SALE] 81 mirada

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
the unknown reason is a time limit on non responsiveness

since no one posted on your for sale thread (i think for 30 consecutive days) it got locked

happens every day

I believe the asking price for this model may be high, that is why there are no responses. NADA has a Low, Average, and High values of $962, $1677, and $2915. I don't believe the NADA figures are too far off based on the values they state for more desireable models like Chargers and Super Bees. Best of luck, though.

I believe the asking price for this model may be high, that is why there are no responses. NADA has a Low, Average, and High values of $962, $1677, and $2915. I don't believe the NADA figures are too far off based on the values they state for more desireable models like Chargers and Super Bees. Best of luck, though.

i would love to see one of those 81 superbees

the unknown reason is a time limit on non responsiveness

since no one posted on your for sale thread (i think for 30 consecutive days) it got locked

happens every day

i would love to see one of those 81 superbees

It should have gotten shut down for all the chit chat. Comments aren't allowed on sale threads guys. Have some respect for the seller please. Mike I opened the original thread back up. Please just ask for help. This duplicate thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back