[FOR SALE] $875 1966-67 barracuda bucket seats, backs and tracks (unknown year)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan Schaupp

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have post trying to see if I could put backs etc on my project. I currently have nice set of 69 seats that I plan on using so I am selling off seats I will not be using. It kills me to sell these as they are my favorite style. If I had time and patience I would try to put 69 upholstery on these frames and go that route but am afraid it would just cause more delays in getting mine done. So I will see if anyone wants to pony up for them or else I will be forced to keep them for future project

The tracks are on the seats and I believe these are correct mounting extensions (see pictures)

Thanks,

Bryan

MVC-030S.JPG

MVC-031S.JPG

MVC-032S.JPG

MVC-033S.JPG

MVC-034S.JPG

MVC-035S.JPG

Well the studs may measure the same distance apart, I don't know. But if you have a set for your 69 seats you could compare them?

Glad you found that out. Might have save some heartburn selling them to someone only to find out they won't fit. Hey this hobby is a learning curve. At 64 I'm always learning something new about Ma Mopar.

Glad you found that out. Might have save some heartburn selling them to someone only to find out they won't fit. Hey this hobby is a learning curve. At 64 I'm always learning something new about Ma Mopar.
Me too! like to make sure I get as much right as possible. Now even measuring the 69 buckets I question if they are right or just taken off something else. Over the course of 50 years all sorts of things can happen. Thanks for pointing that out in either case. Now I am trying to figure out what the bracket are out of 1964-1965 barracuda would be my next thought - they bolt up to the tracks on the 66/67 seats (tracks still on seats with angled slots for double the adjustment- I believe was factory to give even more seat adjust ability. The 69 seats do not have this feature but I have friend that told me his 69 seats do have this feature.

Almost get more confused the more information I get as seems to be different more than consistent.

Yes they are. Please note that the risers appear to be for earlier barracuda's No expert but I can take measurements etc. I bought them separately

Yes I can ship. fastenal or UPS. It will be around $ 50 a seat generally from what I see. Might be more to Florida.

Best regards,

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back