90 degree 5/8 heater hose?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I need to find a heater hose for my 69 Dart with factory A/C. Goes from the fire wall to the pass. mounted heater valve. Or if I can find a 5/8 heater hose with a 90 on one side and straight for about 10 inches that would work too. Anyone have a sorce or an idea? Thanks

Talk to your local parts guy and see if you can look at all the premolded hoses they have. I'm sure that you will find one that will suit your needs. You might just have to cut it down to what you need.

I dont know exactly what you are looking for but i know at any auto parts store they have 5/8 90's that are made of plastic i dont know if that will work for you but you just put the 5/8 hose on clamp it down and you can make any length you need come off the ends of it. It may work for you for now till you can find a factory hose they are only like a buck or two also Hope that helps. Justin

I dont know exactly what you are looking for but i know at any auto parts store they have 5/8 90's that are made of plastic i dont know if that will work for you but you just put the 5/8 hose on clamp it down and you can make any length you need come off the ends of it. It may work for you for now till you can find a factory hose they are only like a buck or two also Hope that helps. Justin
I may have to go that route, but for now I'm going to try and locate a hose. Thanks for everyones input.

Try hoses for a 1989 ford ranger with a 2.3L (I know, but its only a hose) Got mine from napa . Didn't save the part numbers.

Hopes this helps OG

Try hoses for a 1989 ford ranger with a 2.3L (I know, but its only a hose) Got mine from napa . Didn't save the part numbers.

Hopes this helps OG
Do you remember which hose it was for the ranger? It would make life easier on me and the parts guy. Thanks

You can look at the pictures online @ napa

NBH10916 has two molded 90 degs
NBH10838 has one molded 90 degs

hope this is what your looking for

OG

Well I went to the local Autozone parts store and the guy let me look thru his hoses and VIOLA, I found the perfect hose. I don't know what brand it is but the Autozone part number is 4102 or M 63812. I case someone else needs this hose. Thanks to all for your help.

-
Back