Not open for further replies.

sgrip65

66 Dart GT 273, 65 Dart GT 273 HiPo
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Members. I have a video of this transmission working, but I do not know how to load the video to this ad. Can anyone advise me on how to load an AVI video, or is that possible on this forum? Anyway, I have for sale a 904, with a shift kit, and it works great. Included are the transmission, dipstick tube, flex plate and flex plate bolts, torque convertor, inspection cover, starter cover, brace, and the shift cables. The cables do not leak. This transmission's tail stock is set up for a ball and trunnion drive shaft. I do have a ball and trunnion drive shaft for a 65 Valiant which can come with the sale if you want it....I understand that the 65 Valiant drive shaft is shorter than a 65 Dart of that year. I am asking $250.00 for the transmission and parts, and preferably local pickup only. However, shipping would be possible at your cost. PayPal fees are in addition. I am in the 51360 zip. I can send the video if I can figure it out. Thanks for looking, and PM me at sgrip65 should you be interested.

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 010.JPG

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 011.JPG

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 012.JPG

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 013.JPG

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 014.JPG

904 Transmission with parts and Ps side A pillar 015.JPG

You can post a link to a photo share site for the video. Get the link and paste it in the link tab where you create a message.

upload_2019-8-30_20-51-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back