-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRYPTONITE1972

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
94 Dodge Dakota Drag radial Truck, Frame has been crossed braced and Reinforced tied into a Full Cage, Ladder Bar suspension with a Race prepped 9in W/ 456 Gears and Willwood Disc Brakes,5/8 Studs, Additional Parts include, NEW pro street Kirkey seat with 5 point harness, NEW ARC 8switch touch screen switch panel, NEW Autometer TACH, OIL,WATER,VOLT, MSD6 IGN. box,NEW Fuel Cell with Barry grant Fuel Pump with -10 SS fuel line, NEW Weld Pro Stars Front And Back with NEW M/T Drag radials and M/T Front Runners, NEW Roll Pan, NEW COWL Fiberglass hood, Cab and Bed has Been Painted everything else still needs paint (**BUT I HAVE THE PAINT FOR IT ALREADY**) Super Comp Headers for BB mopar to fit the Truck, Im sure I leaving Somthing out, Very nice Truck,

$7000
Looking to trade For Mopar Drag Radial CAR (Dart,duster,

Attachments

• My Dakota 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 7,224
  • Dakota 2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 6,878
  • Dakota 3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 4,019
I also Have a 1.76 Powerglide, with cooler Lines, and cooler, TCI Trans Sheild,Ultra bell,(for Smallblock Mopar) B&M Shifter, with cable and Nitrous Converter, have a 398Cubic Inch short block, BEST of everything,(**FRESH**)(after Market X block, with a Pair of W-9 heads and Intake (Heads are Complete) everything... Truck, Motor,Tranny, $14,000

i was hoping someone would buy my dakota and do the same thing to it! nice truck man! good luck!

MyDakota5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back