[SOLD] a 833 4 speed transmission with bell-housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
23 spline feels smooth, my father had to put behind a 383 he was building but he passed and never finished it. I was told it was good and ready to go.
Would like $500.00 plus shipping or local pickup

Thanks

20170330_110448.jpg

View attachment 1715146593

20170906_104846.jpg

20170906_124315.jpg

20170906_124310.jpg

20170906_104755.jpg

20180226_181641.jpg

20180226_181654.jpg

20180226_181727.jpg

I’d like to buy the syncros and 3 of the side bolts.....and maybe the tailshaft but without the bushing but I’ll take the seal.

God bless,

Jake

Well guys this is what I received today after my purchase. The end of the input shaft has been cut which seller never stated or showed pics of. Also here is what the bell housing looks like a Hugh crack that was brazed back together, how safe is this bell housing? Would you pay this kind of money if this is what you received?

bell housing repair.JPG

bell housing repair 1.JPG

bell housing repair 2.JPG

WOW and I ask him to sell me the bell. He never said anything to me either. He was just looking for a fast sale and not worried about the buyer at all.

Well guys this is what I received today after my purchase. The end of the input shaft has been cut which seller never stated or showed pics of. Also here is what the bell housing looks like a Hugh crack that was brazed back together, how safe is this bell housing? Would you pay this kind of money if this is what you received?

View attachment 1715150367

View attachment 1715150368

View attachment 1715150369

The input doesn't bother me. I'd never use that bell housing even if it want broken, but I damn sure wouldn't use it now.

FWIW NHRA wouldn't say a thing about that bell housing unless the car went quicker than 11.49.

if you look good at the Bell picture in his ad you can see the braze and he did not even mention it. He should give you all your money back

if you look good at the Bell picture in his ad you can see the braze and he did not even mention it. He should give you

In the one picture of the bell housing if you look very close you can see one of the repairs.
all your money back

He was very good with his camera. I called him today and he was not willing to work things out so now Pay Pal Dispute has been opened, Beware of this guy.

Isn't there a place to post feedback on here for this guy so others can be warned?

He was very good with his camera. I called him today and he was not willing to work things out so now Pay Pal Dispute has been opened, Beware of this guy.

Isn't there a place to post feedback on here for this guy so others can be warned?
Sometimes got to look at likes received and messages. He don't have many of either . NOT WELL, guess he hasn't been a member very long .

That's too bad. That's not what this forum is about. Everybody mark this seller down as not to do business with.

Sorry bout your luck man. Guy needs to be beaten with that bellhousing. Glad he didn’t offer it to me when I asked. Maybe if close enough by .... ever hear the term blanket party? Been in on a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back