A Big Thank You to Everyone!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Well guys and gals. I just want to thank you all for your compassion and all
your generosity! They say in times of need, you will find out just who your
friends are. All I can say is that I have all of you as friends!
I am just glad that I can be saying this to you now. Because if the fire would have started an hour later. I would not be able to say.
THANK YOU ALL! GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Brian

i didn't have anything to give Brian , but im so glad to hear that things are looking up for you guys. at the very least i have sent my prayers you guys can rebuild and things will get good again

God Bless you and your family Brian, keep us updated and I hope there is a plan of action you can move forward with

Your Arkansas friend on the hill me, Mike :glasses7:

Great to hear from you, I hope things are going a little better for you guys, still sending prayers for you both and I was happy I could help out a friend :wink:

I'm glad I had some layin around. I was never gonna use it. Glad for it to be of help. Hope yall get back on your feet soon.

Glad to help, hope it at least gets you something to start with. Again just glad everyone was alright.

X2 on helping out, and I'm glad to be counted among your friends that could help in some way!!! Hope things are getting better and that life can resume with some form of normalcy!! Geof

No worries man i was proud to help .... Its going to take my GF alittle bit to get the stuff she has for your wife around but i think shes got some shirts and some what nots

I'm glad I could help you out. It was so nice to see the FABO community react the way they did in the wake of your personal tragedy. I hope you get back on your feet soon and I wish you all the best in the future!

-
Back