A bodies forever

-

340john

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have owned a 70 340 dart swinger for 21 years. My car is all original and numbers matching. It is FE5 red, with a black vinyl top, black bench seat interior and a black bumblebee stripe. I have owned/restored/raced and shown mopars for the last 25 years. I have owned a 71 hemicuda, 67 hemi coronet R/T convertible, 69 six pack superbee and a couple or R/T chargers. They have all came and went, but the little 340 dart is still in my garage. I will never sell her and I look foward to talking with some of you other A body fanatics out there.

Take care,
John

I have my car partially disassembled,I am not restoring the car, I am just getting it up and going for summer cruising. I have put new tires on it, put a new starter and battery and now I am in the process of blocking it down to respray it.I will send some pictures when I spray it.

340john said:
I have my car partially disassembled,I am not restoring the car, I am just getting it up and going for summer cruising. I have put new tires on it, put a new starter and battery and now I am in the process of blocking it down to respray it.I will send some pictures when I spray it.

Pictures as you go along would be cool. :happy1:

-
Back