A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
I got my rallye dash finished finally. Not a great picture, but here it is.
I sanded down the chrome areas and painted with "chrome paint" then
masked off those areas and painted the black. I should find some wood
grain and do that too! The chrome paint touches up easy so I'll probably
do some of the areas I dinged around wiper and headlight switches. I
shot the lower dash, dash pad and glove box while it was out. Now I
just wanna drive it! I have some tires to make bald so I can get new ones!

Maybe see you guys at Mopars in the park.

dash.jpg

idrift: If you make it to Mopars in the Park... print FABO on your windshield placard. I'll be with my brother on Saturday. Look for an orange '65 Dodge Coronet with black vinyl top.

Originally from Elcho, WI. Now I'm in Marquette, MI. Da U.P. I pretty much consider it Wisconsin still. This is my 74 Gold Duster. As you can see by the tow dolly not road ready yet. glad to meet ya I saw your car bombing around Rhinelander. Very nice.

dust4fun: What car did you see in Rhinelander? Maybe briankaplan? Oh and welcome to the site.

Originally from Elcho, WI. Now I'm in Marquette, MI. Da U.P. I pretty much consider it Wisconsin still. This is my 74 Gold Duster. As you can see by the tow dolly not roadready.

Originally from Elcho, WI. Now I'm in Marquette, MI. Da U.P. I pretty much consider it Wisconsin still. This is my 74 Gold Duster. As you can see by the tow dolly not road ready yet. glad to meet ya I saw your car bombing around Rhinelander. Very nice.

Another Duster in Marquette, MI?
I have a 1974 'Gold' Duster (and a few others) too!
Where are you at?

I live out toward gwinn. not quite to the base. I haven't got the car here yet. my good friend and I are getting it road worthy on free weekends. shouldn't be long. hoping to make the car show at the mqt. county fair.

My local car club was asked to help run that event and I am going to take a leading role as much as possible.
Feel free to sign up on the club forums and come to meetings, hang outs, and events. It's mostly a younger ricer crowd, although a couple have muscle cars though. A good bunch of guys though.
Homepage= www.NMUCC.com
Forums = http://www.nmucc.com/forum/ )

If you need any parts, have a question, or just want to B.S. let me know!
You're more than welcome to swing by and swap stories and look at my projects anytime!

I'm from Chili WI. Population 200. Right in central WI. Just started resorting our 71 duster that we bought right out of high school 30 years ago. I am very glad to have found this site! So many ideas, parts and knowledge all in one place!

Hey, I'm from Kenosha. I'm city letter carrier at the Post Office, Husband and Father of two bad *** kids. My car is a 1973 Dart Sport. I've had it since 2000, but have only been able to work on her the last few years understandibly because of being shipped overseas with the Air Force and of coarse wife and kids. She's driveable but still needs a good bit of work to drive regularly, in fact I just melted my shifter cable on her maiden voyage, so she's not going anywhere for a little while. I've had more experience with newer cars, so I learn as I go.

dartster.jpg

engine.jpg

Image002.jpg

Another Wisconsin A-body here! Live in Ashippun, in between Milwaukee and Madison. Working on restoring a '64 Barracuda. Always looking for help working on it or new people to meet. Come on over and have a beer.

Will get pics of the car up soon, still sitting on blocks in the garage! :-(

I'm new to the older car but have had mopars my whole life. Here is a pic of my 2 cars. The Reliant runs a 14.0 on street tires and I just got the Valiant so that is was brings me here. I live just south of Janesville. I plan moving the springs in but don't know if I want to minitub it, the trunk is so clean I would hate to cut it up. How bug of a tire can fit without moving the wheelwell?

P10001221.jpg

P10001181.jpg

I'm new to the older car but have had mopars my whole life. Here is a pic of my 2 cars. The Reliant runs a 14.0 on street tires and I just got the Valiant so that is was brings me here. I live just south of Janesville. I plan moving the springs in but don't know if I want to minitub it, the trunk is so clean I would hate to cut it up. How bug of a tire can fit without moving the wheelwell?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe with just using the offset spring package (which gains .8") and the correct offset wheels, you could get a 255/60 in there and maybe one size larger. That way, you shouldn't have to cut up the wells. Granted, it depends on what is going in there and what kind of rubber you are going to need.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe with just using the offset spring package (which gains .8") and the correct offset wheels, you could get a 255/60 in there and maybe one size larger. That way, you shouldn't have to cut up the wells. Granted, it depends on what is going in there and what kind of rubber you are going to need.

Plan is to move the springs to the rails. If I can fit a 8.5 slick without cutting the tubs up that would be great.

I am in Pewaukee Wi. 20 mi west of Milwaukee, I am currently building a 1972 Dart Swinger the picture should be in ma Avitar. Ed

-
Back