A Bodies Only Member's Discount

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
The Forum Member’s Discount:
· Forum member will receive 10% off any order over $200 dollars or more
· ORDERS BY PHONE: You will need to ask the salesman for the discount and say that you are a member of A Bodies Only. You will also need to give the sales person your USERNAME on the forum. (we will verify that you are a member)
· ORDERS BY INTERNET USING WWW.P-S-T.COM: Placing your order by internet you will have to put in the comment section of your order the forum name and your USERNAME. (we will verify that you are a member) The Discount will be applied when order is processed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I made my order with you guys on the 14'th, told the salesman I was from forabodiesonly and I was supposed to get a discount, he said okay, I'd get it, when I checked my bank account the next day I hadn't gotten the discount. So I called back, and the salesman again said he would take care of it, but it would probably be the next thursday because that's when you guys do refunds. That Thursday came and went a week ago, I called again this past wednesday, the 26'th, the refund never came, and the gentleman again told me he had sent the refund information to accounting, and that he would go and check with them and give me a call back. I tried to call him Friday afternoon, the 28'th, because he hadn't called me back like he said he was going to, and couldn't get an answer. This is getting old...

Yeah, I made my order with you guys on the 14'th, told the salesman I was from forabodiesonly and I was supposed to get a discount, he said okay, I'd get it, when I checked my bank account the next day I hadn't gotten the discount. So I called back, and the salesman again said he would take care of it, but it would probably be the next thursday because that's when you guys do refunds. That Thursday came and went a week ago, I called again this past wednesday, the 26'th, the refund never came, and the gentleman again told me he had sent the refund information to accounting, and that he would go and check with them and give me a call back. I tried to call him Friday afternoon, the 28'th, because he hadn't called me back like he said he was going to, and couldn't get an answer. This is getting old...

Hello CoolHandLuke,

Can you please PM me with all your details (your name,year,make, and the shipping zipcode). This is the first I have heard of your issue. I will attend to this issue today and have it corrected. Unfortunately I am not always aware of what is going on in our sales area. I have many hats here at the company between tech and marketing. So I do apologize for this billing issue. So please send me your details ASAP.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

Just wanted to update, I got the discount, many thanks to James! And thanks to pst, my car is back on the road and actually driving straight!

Do not for get to use your PST members only discount on your next order with PST!!!!!

I tried to call in order for set of Bilsteins for the 67 GTS this morning but they are closed. Guess they are snowed in and have to wait until weather clears up. I called so I could get our discount

Yes we were closed yesterday so I do aplogize we ended up with about 20" or snow. But we are all cleaned up and back open today.

Thanks
James

Crap!!! which I would have seen this sooner I just ordered a front end kit a couple of weeks ago.

Jon

Kewl gonna be ordering some shocks and sway bars in couple of days

Ordered my polygraphite front end rebuild kit yesterday. Thanks to James for helping me sort out my order.

Bump (Moving to the top of the forum for easier access)

Just wanted to move this to the top of the list. I have had quiet a few inquiries on how the member's discount works lately.

Thanks
James

is there any progress going on regarding the 20 to 1 steering box ?

It is still in the works but we do not have an eta as of yet.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

just order!
Pitman Arm
(PIT18758)

So far my car has:
PST 1.03 T-bars
PST Idler Arm
PST Aluminum Tie Rod Sleeves

No complaints!

The rest of front suspension is all new P.O.L disk brake kit w/tubular upper control arms.

-
Back