A Bodies Only Member's Discount

Performance Suspension Technology

1. leblanc

leblanc member 2883

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    When I was a kid, two lane roads would become 1 1/2 lane in the winter and you had to learn how to drive in the winter and when the plow went by clean driveways were no more...but it was time for more shoveling.

2. DrCharles

DrCharles Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Winter of 2008 in Presque Isle, Maine was not a good one. All time new record of 203" (normally "only" 100"). Got kind of chilly too ;) MaineWinter2.JPG MaineWinter5.JPG

3. fish stink

fish stink Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    i must say i enjoy all these photo's,, kind of. I have noticed lots of the responders are from the north or very close to our shared border. This last week we felt in fort st john -43 and with the wind factor -50ish. i had to put a new battery in my truck and 0-30 synthetic so it would start and it has to be plugged in or else. But then this is normal in canada. The photo's of my sleep outside chevy is a one night fall . Cleaned it all off and the next night is was back at the same height. Just yesterday i seen at the store a guy with boots and shorts on. Maybe he was from somewhere up north and he was overheating down south where i am now or he was from Winterpeg Manitoba? I think this is where they filmed the movie "just friends" and in the special features the actors talked about what cold is all about in the great white north.

049.JPG

020.JPG

021.PNG

019.JPG

016.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • PST

PST Marketing Manager FABO Vendor

Local Time:
      9:37 AM
      Do not for get to use your PST members only discount on your next order with PST!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.